(Last Updated 11th August 2021)
IntroductionWelcome to Good Travel Management’s privacy notice.Good Travel Management respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
The data we collect about youPersonal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, gender and passport details.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you.
- Traveller Profile Data includes information about your preferences and any assistance required.
- Other information about your booking
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes communications with us, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
How is your personal data collected?We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your various data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
How we use your personal dataWe will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our Legitimate Interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where you consent to such use; and
- Where it is necessary to protect your vital interests
Change of purposeWe will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer||(a) Identity(b) Contact||Performance of a contract with you|
|Making bookings in your name and / or contacting you about these bookings and services contained within them.||(a) Identity(b) Contact(c) Financial(d) Transaction(e)Marketing and Communications||(a) Performance of a contract with you(b) Necessary for our Legitimate Interests (to recover debts due to us)|
|Providing Advance Passenger Information (APIS) to airlines||(a) Identity(b) Contact(c) Information about your preferences and whether any assistance is required||(a) Performance of a contract with you(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|Informing travel service provider of any assistance requirements and your requests||Information about your preferences and whether any assistance is required||(a) Performance of a contract with you(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey||(a) Identity(b) Contact(c) Profile(d) Usage(e) Marketing and Communications||(a) Performance of a contract with you(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity(b) Contact(c) Technical(d) Usage(e) Profile||Necessary for our Legitimate Interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
International transfersWe will only transfer your personal data to countries outside of the European Economic Area if one of the following conditions below is satisfied or the transfer is made subject to appropriate or suitable safeguards as required by UK Data Protection laws:
- Where Good Travel Management use certain service providers, we may use contractual clauses approved for use by the ICO which give personal data the same protection it has in the UK.
- You have explicitly consented to the proposed transfer.
- The transfer is necessary for the Performance of a Contract between us or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
- The transfer is necessary for the conclusion or Performance of a Contract concluded in your interests
- The transfer is necessary to protect your vital interests