Terms & Conditions
- “Client Default” has the meaning set out in clause 5.2.”Conditions” means these terms and conditions as amended from time to time in accordance with clause 14; “Contract” means the contract between Good Travel Management Limited (GTM) Company Registration Number 00994164, and the Client for the supply of Travel Arrangement Services in accordance with the Contract Details, these Conditions and any Schedules; “Passenger” means any passenger in respect of whose travel GTM provides the Travel Arrangement Services on the instructions of the Client; “Services Start Date” means the start of the provision of services in accordance with clause 2. “Third Party Suppliers” means any third parties who supply any travel by air, land or sea, accommodation, car hire, event planning, travel insurance or other related travel services to the Client. “Travel Arrangement Services” means the services provided by GTM in accordance with these Conditions
- reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to it as amended or re-enacted. A reference to a statute or statutory provision includes any subordinate legislation made under that statute or statutory provision, as amended or re-enacted.
- any phrase introduced by the terms including, include, or any similar expression, shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those
- reference to writing or w1itten includes
2 Commencement and Term
This Contract shall commence on the date when it has been signed by both parties and shall continue unless terminated earlier in accordance with its terms, until either party gives to the other not less than 3 months’ written notice to terminate, expiring on or after the Initial Term.
- In providing Travel Arrangement services, you acknowledge and agree that GTM acts as an agent only for the Client for the relevant transport, accommodation or other related service ( collectively “Travel Service”). Our obligation to the Client is to (and you expressly authorise us to) make bookings on the Client behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between the Client and Third Party Suppliers. Such Third Party Supplier and not GTM, will be responsible to you for the provision of the relevant service. Any other services GTM may provide are ancillary to our agency status and are separate to the actual provision of any Travel Service. Your legal recourse for Travel Services is against the relevant Third Party Supplier and, except to the extent a problem is caused by fault on our part, not against GTM. Specifically, if for any reason (excluding fault on our part), any Third Party Supplier is unable to provide the relevant Travel Service, your remedy lies against the Third Party Supplier and not with GTM.
- Without prejudice to 3.1 GTM may provide some services as a principal, such as, but without in any way limiting or fettering GTM discretion as to the nature and scope of the services, arranging travel packages to and accommodation at exhibitions and events. GTM will advise the Client prior actual booking if it is to act in this capacity.
4 Provision of services.
- With effect from the Services Start Date, GTM shall throughout the term provide Travel Arrangement Services to the Client in accordance with this Contract.
- Any requests made by any employee, agent, or other representative of the Client, which is made in absence of express written instructions to the contrary may be accepted by GTM and the Client will be bound.
- A booking constitutes a legally binding contract with the relevant Third-Party Supplier which is subject to the terms and conditions of that Third Party Supplier (copies of which are available if required). For the avoidance of doubt, GTM shall not be responsible for any default or failure in any supply by any Third-Party Supplier or for any loss, claim, cost, damage, or injury incurred by the Client or any Passenger (directly or indirectly) as a result thereof.
- The supplier of your travel service will have its own terms and conditions (such as airline conditions of carriage, or accommodation, or car hire terms, or rail operator ticket terms). All such terms and conditions (including limitations of liability) apply to any travel service booked pursuant to this Agreement and, accordingly, a reference to “this Agreement” shall mean (i) the terms and conditions set out herein; (ii) the terms and conditions set out in your credit account approval letter (if applicable); and (iii) all terms and conditions of any provider of your travel services. To the extent of any inconsistency between a travel service provider’s tem1s and conditions and the terms and conditions set out herein, the travel service provider’s terms and conditions shall prevail, save to the extent that any provision in the travel service provider’s terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable.
- Your travel service providers will be recognised on your itinerary or travel documents and their respective terms and conditions will be quoted at the time of booking and/or be available directly on their websites or by communicating with them. Otherwise, you can ask us for copies. You must read all applicable travel service provider terms and conditions thoroughly because in every case they will apply to the provision of your travel services.
- The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 (PTR) means the parties agree that this agreement is concluded between a trader and another person acting for a trade, business, craft or profession, for the purpose of booking travel arrangements in connection with that trade, business, craft or profession. Therefore, services provided under this Agreement are consequently outside the scope of the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, the Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) Regulations 2012 and any scheme of financial protection operated by ABTA. It may be the nature of the services we provide lead to the application of PTR but only if this is specified in any quote and subsequent invoice.
- Should GTM exercise it’s discretion pursuant to clause 3.2 to provide services as a principal, the financial protection provided by ABTA may apply. GTM will advise the Client prior to any booking if this is to apply.
- GTM shall use all reasonable endeavours to accommodate any reasonable changes in the Travel Arrangement Services that may be requested by the Client, subject to the Client’s acceptance of any related reasonable changes to the fees that may be due as a result of such changes.
- GTM shall be entitled to perform any of the obligations undertaken by it through any other members of its group or through suitably qualified and skilled sub-contractors.
- GTM warrants to the Client that the Travel Arrangement Services will be provided using reasonable care and skill and in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
- GTM shall have the right to make any changes to the Travel Arrangement Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Travel Arrangement Services, and GTM shall notify the Client in any such event.
- Where we provide you with a price for an airline ticket or travel service, the cost shall be valid at time of quotation only, and will include any relevant taxes. All pricing is subject to change and may be re-quoted at any time until your booking is confirmed at which time it then becomes an agreed cost. Costs are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or changed without notice.
- Price changes can occur by reason of matters outside of our control which may increase or decrease the cost of the product or service. Such influences include currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increase. Please ensure you contact us for up-to-date pricing.
- Loyalty and Frequent traveller membership and Travel Corporate Reward Schemes
- Loyalty and Frequent Traveller Please provide your membership details (or other applicable loyalty program details) at the time of booking or within a traveller profile you permit us to hold. Please check your loyalty program for the specific terms of your membership and participation. We are unable to ensure that the travel service provider will credit you with points for your booking. Some travel services and fares do not qualify for rewards. Please check the individual reward programme for details. Any loyalty programme discrepancies linked to your booking must be communicated to us within one month of your flight departure date.
- Travel Corporate Reward Please provide details of your organisation’s Airline, Hotel or other Travel Corporate reward schemes or agreements; this includes applicable Global Distribution System (G.D.S) tracking entries and/or membership numbers. Please ensure the appointment of GTM to monitor and offset any accrued points in agreement with your travel policy rules and guidelines. We cannot guarantee that the travel service provider will credit you with points for your booking. Some travel services and fares do not qualify for rewards. Please check the individual loyalty scheme for details. Any loyalty program discrepancies in relation to your booking must be communicated to us within one month of your flight departure date.
- Passports & Visas
- All travellers are required to have a valid passport for international travel, furthermore, numerous international nations require at least 6 months validity from the date of return. Various countries similarly need a machine-readable passport and/or unstamped available When supporting you with international travel bookings, we will presume that all travellers on the booking have a valid passport. If this is not the case, you must let us know. It is critical to make sure you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments, delay, or expenditures incurred because of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
- If you need guidance regarding visas, passports, and other travel document requirements for your trip, please contact We can provide you with general information on visa and passport requirements that apply to international travel bookings you make with us. Furthermore, we are able to obtain more specific information from our external visa advisory service provider on your behalf (if you wish, we can obtain visas for you through this external service and our fees will apply). We do not warrant the accuracy of visa and passport information provided by any external service and accept no liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer in reliance on it (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
- For travel bookings to nations such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or the United States please be advised that there are compulsory pre-registration requirements for visa waiver programs. If you have registered before, please check your registration is valid and has not Please note, you may not meet the eligibility requirements and may be required to obtain a visa.
- Travel advice – Subject to the Client workforce destination, the Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) may have issued information about each travel destination. We recommend visiting gov.uk/fcdo for further information about destinations before the commencement of travel. Otherwise, the ABTA Information department on, 0203 117 0599, can be contacted for more info. (Please note, calls to both will be charged). On request, we can in good faith provide with more specific information in this regard for which we reserve the right to charge always giving prior notice of such charges before incurring them. However where such situations and advice given can change rapidly we do not warrant the accuracy of any such information provided by GTM or any external service and accept no liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer in reliance on it (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
- Health – The Client must ensure that it is aware of both health requirements and precautions in relation to the relevant destination country you are traveling to. Client personnel must carry all essential vaccination documentation. Failure to present required vaccination documents (e.g. your NHS Covid Pass, or Yellow Fever vaccination certificate) can restrict entry into any country, or invalidate travel insurance cover. We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medical service or specialist vaccination clinic before commencing travel. On request, we can in good faith provide with more specific information in this regard for which we reserve the right to charge always giving prior notice of such charges before incurring them. However where such situations and advice given can change rapidly we do not warrant the accuracy of any such information provided by GTM or any external service and accept no liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer in reliance on it (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
- Events Management – For certain events, GTM may employ travel representatives to be present at the event to assist and facilitate Client attendance. Such representatives may offer advice and information. However we do not warrant the accuracy of any such information or assistance provided by GTM and accept no liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer in reliance on it (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
5 Clients obligations
- The Client shall:
- ensure that the terms of the Order are complete and accurate;
- co-operate with GTM in all matters relating to the Travel Arrangement Services;
- provide GTM with such information and materials as GTM may reasonably require in order to supply the Travel Arrangement Services and ensure that such information is accurate in all material
- responsible for all travel costs and charges including without limitation, pre-paid tickets charges, rush tickets deliveries, invoice/ticket reprints, penalties, waivers, cancellation charges, airline service foes, void processing fees and penalty fares incurred by the Client, as well as the cost of lost ticket applications, ticket copies and ticket usage verifications, unless the same is incurred as a result of the negligence or misconduct, fault, or omission of GTM; and
- be responsible for checking, arranging, and obtaining any necessary passport and visa requirements of any Passenger for the Passenger’s intended travel and
- If GTM’s performance of any of its obligations under the Contract is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by the Client or failure by the Client to perform any relevant obligation (Client Default):
- GTM shall without limiting its other rights or remedies have the right to suspend performance of the Travel Arrangement Services until the Client remedies the Client Default, and to rely on the Client Default to relieve it from the performance of any of its obligations to the extent the Client Default prevents or delays GTM’S performance of any of its obligations;
- GTM shall not be liable for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by the Client arising directly or indirectly from GTM’s failure or delay to perform any of its obligations as set out in this clause 2; and
- the Client shall reimburse GTM on written demand for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by the Supplier or any Third-Party Suppliers arising directly or indirectly from the Client
- GTM reserve the right to request advance payment full payment in advance or adequate security for performance of any payment
- The Client shall pay to GTM on demand all costs, fees, taxes etc invoiced by GTM to the Client in respect of items contracted with the Third-Party Suppliers.
- Where credit account facilities have been made available by GTM to the Client then all monies due shall be payable as agreed in the account application form (“Account Application Form”). GTM reserves the right to decline, reduce the Client’s credit limit or withdraw credit account facilities. In the event that no such credit account facilities will be made available by GTM to the Client or should these facilities be at any time withdrawn then GTM reserves the right to request an advance payment from the Client in respect of all contracts to be entered into on behalf of the Client. Upon the withdrawal of credit account facilities, all monies outstanding to GTM will become immediately payable.
- Payment terms are as agreed on the Account Application Form which also forms part of the Contract.
- All payments shall be made without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the Client has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction be paid by GTM to the Client.
- No payment shall have deemed to have been received until GTM have received cleared funds in sterling by telegraphic transfer. In the event that any payments are returned by the Clients bankers as unpaid, the Client will indemnify GTM in respect of any charges incurred. Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
- All amounts payable by the Client under the Contract are inclusive of amounts in respect of value added tax, any similar sales tax or any tax that replaces such sales taxes chargeable for the time being (VAT). Where any taxable supply for VAT purposes is made under the Contract by GTM to the Client, the Client shall, on receipt of a valid VAT invoice from GTM, pay to GTM such additional amounts in respect of VAT as are chargeable on the supply of the Travel Arrangement Services at the same time as payment is due for the supply of the Travel Arrangement Services.
- Payment terms options
- Corporate credit card payments will be taken at time of booking/invoicing and will incur merchant You authorise us to charge all fees incurred by you in relation to the services provided to the card designated by you. If payment is not received from the card issuer or its agents for any reason, you agree to pay us all amounts due immediately on demand. You indemnify us against any loss that may be experienced by us due to any fraudulent use or otherwise of that credit card.
- Credit accounts must be settled in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in your credit account approval We will provide an invoice for each service at tl1e time of booking, or flexible solutions requested by you. For your convenience, we also provide weekly, Bi-Weekly, or monthly account statements for all travel booked through our services. You authorise us to conduct credit checks and references prior to approving your credit account. Credit accounts may be settled by direct debit or bank transfer. We may charge statutory interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under late payment legislation for all overdue amounts.
- Third-party credit providers such as Lodged accounts must be settled in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in their account application approval form supplied and managed by our recommend Third-party credit providers. Your Account will be debited by the Third-party credit providers with: (a) Charges; (b) any fees or Service Charges set out in your application agreement; and (c) any costs and expenses incurred in the collection of overdue amounts plus any cost inc1med if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of the said agreement. You are liable to the Third-party credit suppliers for all charges which appear on your statement. Transactions for which a refund is pending remain payable and you will be provided with a monthly statement detailing the balance on the account provided there has been activity or a balance on the account during the GTM will provide an invoice for each service at the time of booking, or as otherwise requested by you charged to your travel accom1t in association with the Third-party credit provider.
- 7.1 Where a credit note or refund is due in respect of Travel Arrangement Services not used it will only be issued subject to the return of the relevant documentation relating to the travel service concerned and are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Third-Party Supplier. Failure to return the said documentation will imply an acceptance of the invoice for the travel services and payment will become due as per the standard payment terms set out in Clause 5 above.
- Should a refund require the consent of, or calculation by the relevant Third-Party Supplier then the account issued shall remain due and payable in full and any sum refunded by the Third-Party Supplier shall only be credited to the Client’s account on receipt of same by GTM from the Third Party Supplier.
- Without prejudice to the generality of Clauses 7.1 and 7.2 above, the Client acknowledges and agrees that:
- any credit notes or refunds in respect of rail travel services can only be issued provided the relevant documentation is returned within one month of date of the issue of the said documentation (or on any other terms relating to the ticket issued in respect of the rail services in question); and
- some tickets are non-refundable or cannot be altered, and that any refunds made may be liable to fees levied by either GTM and/or the Third-Party
- If the Client is unsure as to the cancellation and/or refund provisions of any particular ticket or the charges levied then clarification should be sought from GTM at the time of booking.
8 Late Payments
- In the event that the Client fails to make payment to GTM on the due date then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to GTM, GTM shall be entitled to:
- cancel or suspend all or part of the provision of Travel Arrangement Services to the Client; and/or
- charge a service fee at the rate of 4 percent per annum above the Bank of England’s base rate from time to time on all overdue sums until paid;
- cancel (without any liability to the Client or to any Passenger) any bookings made on behalf of the Client, with any cancellation fees incurred as a result thereof being for the account of the
- In addition to the above GTM shall be entitled to claim interest on late payments pursuant to Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- GTM reserves the right to claim any expenses incurred in the collection of the unpaid overdue amount.
9 Limitation of Liability – the client’s attention is PARTICULARLY drawn to this clause 9.
- GTM will provide Travel Arrangement Services and any other services provided pursuant to these Conditions with reasonable skill and care.
- Nothing in the Contract shall limit or exclude GTM’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession) or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable
- Subject to clause 9.1, GTM shall not be liable to the Client, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- loss of profits;
- loss of sales or business;
- loss of agreements or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of use or corruption of software, data, or information;
- loss of damage to goodwill; and
- any indirect or consequential
- Subject to clause 9.1, GTM’s total liability to tl1e Client, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising 1mder or in connection with the Contract shall be limited to the lesser of the total amount paid to GTM by way of fees for the supply of Travel Arrangement Services concerned or any additional expenses incurred by the Client.
- The terms implied by sections 3 to 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
- GTM is entitled to benefit from a) any limitation of or exception to liability contained in the conditions of any Third Party Supplier and, where relevant, b) subject to the scheme of and limitation of liability contained in any relevant international convention which may apply as a matter of law including but not limited to the Montreal Convention with regard to carriage by air, the Athens Convention with regard to carriage by sea, COTIF with regard to travel by rail and the Paris Convention with regard to the provision of accommodation.
- This clause 9 shall survive termination of the Contract.
10 Representations and Warranties
- Each party hereby represents and warrants to that:
- each party has all required capacity and corporate authorisation to enter into this contract and be bound by the obligations provided
- the execution of this Contract by either party and the performance of its obligations hereunder will not constitute a violation or breach of any obligation of any agreement between the parties and any third party or a violation of either party’s legal obligations; and
- each party holds sufficient rights to use all materials, supplies or resources used in the performance of either party’s obligations under this Contract, free and clear of any
11 Insurance and Indemnification
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that a policy is in place with regards to insurance in respect of any loss, claim, cost, damage, or injury incurred in connection with the Travel Arrangement Services or any travel resulting therefrom. GTM shall use all reasonable endeavours to assist the Client and/or the Passenger in obtaining such a policy of insurance from an insurer on the express request of the Client and on payment of the appropriate premium. The Client agrees to make each and every Passenger aware of this requirement.
- The Client will indemnify, defend and hold harmless GTM and its affiliates, and their employees, directors, officers, agents and contractors and sub-contractors, against and from any losses, claims, proceedings or investigations arising out of or in connection with a breach of this Contract by the Client, including, without limitation, solicitors fees, amounts paid in settlement of claims, proceedings or investigations, except to the extent that such claim is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of GTM.
- Without restricting the generality of anything contained herein, GTM warrants that its associated staff and those of its sub-contractors and any other parties over which it may exercise control, will, in the performance of the Travel Arrangement Services described herein, strictly adhere to all applicable laws and regulations including, but not necessarily limited to, those pertaining to the environment and health and safety as well as to GTM’s internal rules and policies. In the event of any breach of this warranty, GTM will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Client and its affiliates, and their employees, directors, officers, agents and contractors, from any claims, losses, damages, awards, judgments or prejudices (including solicitors fees), which may be sustained as a result of any such breach.
In order to verify GTM’s compliance with its obligations hereunder, at any time or from time to time during GTM’s performance of the Travel Arrangement Services, the Client or a representative designated by it and reasonably acceptable to GTM, or regulatory agents, may, upon reasonable notice, inspect and test the manner in which the Travel Arrangement Services are being performed. Such rights of inspection shall include visiting sites at which GTM performs the Travel Arrangement Services, auditing selected records and databases containing data of the Client, observing the performance of the Travel Arrangement Services or selected components thereof: and interviewing GTM’s personnel familiar with, or responsible for, performing the Travel Arrangement Services. GTM shall cooperate with the Client personnel or representatives in such inspections, and shall ensure that appropriate staff, computing and other resources are available as required in the course of such inspections. Any costs arising out of the above inspection and testing shall be paid for by the party in which the costs are incurred.
- Without limiting its other rights or remedies, either party may terminate the Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the other party if:
- the other party commits a material breach of any term of the Contract and (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 14 days of that party being notified in writing to do so;
- the other party takes any step or action in connection with its entering administration, provisional liquidation or any composition or arrangement with its creditors (other than in relation to a solvent restructuring), being wound up (whether voluntarily or by order of the court, unless for the purpose of a solvent restructuring), having a receiver appointed to any of its assets or ceasing to carry on
- the other party suspends, or threatens to suspend, or ceases or threatens to cease to carry on all or a substantial part of its business; or
- the other party’s financial position deteriorates to such an extent that in the terminating party’s opinion the other party’s capability to adequately fulfil its obligations under the Contract has been placed in
- Without limiting its other rights or remedies, GTM may terminate the Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Client if the Client fails to pay any amount due 1mder the Contract on the due date for payment and remains in default not less than 14 days after being notified in writing to make such payment.
- Without limiting its other rights or remedies, GTM may suspend the provision of the Travel Arrangement Services under the Contract or any other contract between the Client and GTM if the Client becomes subject to any of the events listed in clause 13.1(b) to clause 13.1(d) or any event analogous to those listed in clause 13.l(b) to clause 13.l(d) in any jurisdiction in which the Client is incorporated or carried on business or GTM reasonably believes that the Client is about to become subject to any of them, or if the Client fails to pay any amount due under this Contract on the due date for payment.
14 Consequences of termination
- On termination of the Contract for any reason:
- the Client shall immediately pay to GTM all of GTM’s outstanding unpaid invoices and interest and, in respect of Travel Arrangement Services supplied but for which no invoice has been submitted, GTM shall submit an invoice, which shall be payable by the Client immediately on receipt
- the accrued rights, remedies, obligations and liabilities of the parties as at expiry or termination shall be unaffected, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the Contract which existed at or before the date of termination or expiry; and
- clauses which expressly or by implication survive termination shall continue in full force and
In the event that GTM should at any time grant the Client expressly or by implication a waiver any of its rights contained herein such waiver shall not be deemed to prejudice in any way the enforcement of such rights by GTM on any subsequent occasion.
We reserve the right at any time with a valid reason to change, add or delete these Conditions (including to increase or decrease any fees or charges). GTM will provide you with advance written notification of any such changes and will indicate the date from which the changes will apply.
17 Data Protection
- GTM will at all times comply with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018.
- The Client shall ensure that any communication of personal employee data to GTM and the Third-Party Suppliers has been properly authorised by the employee concerned.
- The Client acknowledges that GTM may store the Client’s and employee’s data and GTM may monitor and record telephone calls for the following purposes training quality control and to confirm verbal instructions.
- GTM are committed to ensuring that your information is secure GTM bas and maintains privacy policies in respect of its website, marketing activities and its business activities generally.
18 Transfers of personal data
- In respect of any personal data transferred under or in connection with this Agreement, each party is a separate data controller and shall: (i) comply with all applicable data protection laws; (ii) promptly notify the other (to the extent permitted by law) in writing providing reasonable detail of any third-party complaint, audit, investigation or enquiry (whether by a supervisory authority, data subject or othe1wise) establishing, alleging or enquiring as to possible non-compliance with data protection laws, and the parties will co-operate reasonably with each other in respect thereof; and (iii) promptly co-operate with and provide reasonable assistance, information and records to the other to assist that other party with its compliance with data protection laws.
- Prior to sharing any personal data with us under or in connection with this Agreement, you shall: (i) for the purposes of data protection laws, have a lawful basis for sharing such personal data; (ii) provide all required notifications to the relevant data subject in each case (our Privacy Notice is available to all users of the Service Systems and is otherwise available at www.goodtravel.co.uk/privacy-policy; and (iii) otherwise ensure that you have processed such personal data in full compliance with applicable data protection laws.
19 Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include but are not limited to civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action, epidemics or pandemics or any event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
- Each party undertakes that it shall not any time during the Contract, and for a period of five years after termination of the Contract, disclose to any person any confidential infon11ation concerning the business, affairs, customers, clients, or suppliers of the other party, except as permitted by clause
- Each party may disclose the other party’s confidential information:
- to its employees, officers, representatives, subcontractors or advisers who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out the party’s obligations under the Contract. Each party shall ensure that its employees, officers, representatives, subcontractors or advisers to whom it discloses the other party’s confidential information comply with this clause 19.3; and
- as may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory
- Neither party shall use the other party’s confidential information for any purpose other than to perform its obligations under the Contract.
21 Entire agreement
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement.
If any provision or part-provision of the Contract is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted.
Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Contract.
23 No partnership or agency
Nothing in the Contract is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between the parties, constitute any party the agent of another party, or authorise any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party.
24 Assignment and other dealings.
- The Client shall not assign, transfer, charge, subcontract, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights and obligations under this Contract without GTM’s prior written consent.
- GTM may at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights under this Contract.24.3 The Client shall notify the Supplier immediately in the event of a change of control of the Client.
- Any notice or other communication given to a party under or in connection with the Contract shall be in writing, addressed to that party at its registered office or such other address as that party may have specified to the other party in writing in accordance with this clause, and shall be delivered personally, or sent by pre-paid first-class post or other next working day delivery service, commercial courier, fax or email.
- A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at the address referred to in clause 25.1; if sent by pre-paid first-class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second business day after posting; if delivered by first class airmail post, at 9.00 am on the fifth business day after posting; if delivered by commercial courier, on the date and at the time that the courier’s delivery receipt is signed; or, if sent by fax or email, one business day after transmission.
- The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
26 Third parties
No one other than a party to the Contract shall have any right to enforce any of its terms.
27 Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- The supply of Travel Arrangement Services to the Client and/or the Passenger and any contracts between GTM and the Client shall be governed by the law of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, without prejudice to the right of GTM to seek recovery of any sums due from the Client before any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Each party irrevocably consents to any process in any legal action or proceedings under clause 26.1 above being served on it in accordance with the provision of these Conditions relating to service of notices. Nothing contained in these Conditions shall affect the right to serve process in any other manner permitted by law.
- Nothing in this clause 27 shall limit the right of GTM to take proceeding against the Client in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdiction preclude GTM from taking proceedings in any other jurisdiction, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
- These conditions are drafted in the English language. If these conditions are translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
- Any notice given under or in connection with these Conditions shall be in the English language. All other documents provided under or in connection with these Conditions shall be in the English language or accompanied by a certified English translation.
- The English language version of these Conditions and any notice or other document relating to these Conditions shall prevail if there is a conflict except where the document is a constitutional, statutory, or other official documents.
29 Modern slavery statement
- GTM is a subsidiary of John Good & Sons Limited (Company Reg 00096398) which shares a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and are fully committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in our activities. We are also committed to ensuring there is a transparency in our business and in our approach to tackling modern slavery, therefore we all have a responsibility to be alert to the risks in our business.
- We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in any pa1t of our business. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not ta1cing place.
- The organisation encourages all its workers, customers, and other business partners to report any concerns related to the direct activities of the organisation. This includes any circumstances that may give rise to an enhanced risk of slavery or human trafficking.
- Relevant Policies. The organisation operates the following policies that describe its approach to the identification of modern slave1y risks and steps to be taken to prevent slavery and human trafficking in its operations.
- Whistleblowing Policy encourage both our employees and our customers to report any concerns related to the direct activities or the supply chains of the organisation. The organisations whistleblowing policy procedure is designed to make it easy for employees to make disclosures without fear of reprisals.