Hosted in Milan, Gastech is at the heart of the global energy landscape. The four-day exhibition and conference showcases to a global audience with conversations surrounding natural gas, LNG, hydrogen, and low-carbon solutions.
Here we have the top things you need to know when visiting for 2022 to maximise your event experience, network opportunities and take stock of the evolving energy landscape.
#1 Event App
Networking is at the centre of any event such as Gastech. Navigate your time and plan your visit via the official platform, the Gastech Network App. With a wealth of functions and tools, the app gives you everything to achieve a successful and memorable trip.
The app includes access to:
- A full view of the conference programme and itinerary, with access to register to sessions of interest and create an agenda.
- Ability to schedule onsite meetings.
- Browse exhibitor lists and plan your trip with the interactive floorplan.
- Access to AI-powered matchmaking enables the functionality to search for and make new connections.
- Engage with the industry during your time at Gastech, and in the weeks afterwards
- Latest news, including videos and downloadable content such as technical papers and presentations.
- Search speakers, exhibitors relevant to your business, products, and services.
- Achieve effective ROI calculations by adding notes and scores to your meetings.
#2 Plan Your Visit
Planning and preparing for your visit is crucial to maximise your event experience. Our tips will help you get the most out of the event and any activities during the four-day exhibition and conference.
- View the full conference programme and register to sessions you’re interested in attending.
- Schedule your onsite meetings in advance in The Gastech Network Lounge, a private dedicated space to conduct business on the show floor.
- Wondering who you could meet at this year’s show? Browse the exhibitor listing and plan your trip with our live, interactive floorplan.
#3 Special Events
Take a look at some of the special events taking place during your time at Gastech and plan them into your itinerary.
Hosted on Monday 5th September between 18:00 – 21:30 at the Garden Senato, the Welcome Party is the official start of the 2022 programme. It provides an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues and make new connections.
On Tuesday 6th September, evening drinks will be hosted by exhibitors at Fiera Milano. This gives the show exhibitors to host their own drinks receptions during the events late-night opening and give delegates and visitors the opportunity to build relationships and contacts to…for the rest of the event.
All will be revealed for Gastech 2023 at the Launch Party. Hosted on Wednesday 7th September, 18:30 – 22:00 at Corso Como. The official unveiling of next years event is the host of the most exclusive networking event, with drinks, canapes, and a special presentation.
#4 New Event Feature – The Procurement Meeting Place
Be the first to take advantage of this new event feature. The Procurement Meeting Place will enable network opportunities for procurement, support the role of SMEs within the natural gas, LNG, hydrogen, and low-carbon solutions value chain, as well as learning and discovering new suppliers.
- Learn from procurement leaders
- Form new business relationships
- Expand your business network
- Speed networking
Need assistance in managing the logistics of your Gastech or other 2022/2023 trip? Contact the GT Events team today who will be on hand to help you from start to finish.
T:0330 004 0510