Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant?
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join our award-winning team.
Business Travel Consultant required who is experienced in handling the travel arrangements for executive clients. The candidate must provide an efficient, proactive and consultative service and ensure the highest level of customer service is adhered to at all times.
The role will include –
- Handling enquiries in an efficient, professional manner in accordance with service level agreements
- Research and confirm all aspects of travel including, rail, transfers, flights, hotels and car parking
- Research and offer advice on country entry requirements
- Manage queries and amendment requests.
Experience in researching country restrictions and travel advice is preferred.
GDS experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Office Based
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Business Travel: 2 years (preferred)
For an informal discussion or for more information, please contact email@example.com.
Do you have experience and are well connected in the Marine & Offshore Travel sector?
We are currently seeking experienced Marine & Offshore Travel Consultants and/or a Marine Travel Manager to join our award-winning team. The roles can be home or office-based, plus offer competitive packages and the opportunity to grow your career within a strong, stable specialist TMC.
Duties will include: Providing clients with expert advice and consultative marine travel service, building and maintaining client relationships, offering excellent customer service, sourcing new marine clients and training/supporting team members.